Simple, Safe, Secure
Direct Deposit is a safe and convenient way to make deposits into your Credit Union's accounts. Whenever you have a recurring check for deposit, you can arrange to have the check directly deposited into your savings or checking account. You can have the entire check deposited into one account or have it divided between multiple accounts, including a Holiday Club or an Individual Retirement Account (IRA).
Types of deposits:
- Net Pay
- Pension Check
- Expense Reimbursements
- Friend of the Court
- Social Security
- IRS Refund
Combine Direct Deposit with Kensington Valley Community other convenience services and you have a winning combination:
- Free checking with No monthly maintenance fees, No minimum balance requirement and No per-check charges
- Free Debit MasterCard (for qualified members)
- Large No-surcharge ATM network
- Free 24 hour telephone account access with CU*TALK
- Free It’s Me 247 (first 120 minutes, fee may be waived determined by Cool Perk$ level)
- Free CU*EasyPay! Our convenient bill pay service (first 15 bills per month free)
- With Direct Deposit you avoid making an extra trip and waiting in long lines. It's safer than receiving a check through the mail, because there is no possibility of the check being lost or stolen. You also do not have to worry about receiving a late paycheck because of illness or vacation. You will still receive a pay stub to show that your account has been credited.
Contact your human resources or benefits department of the companies from which you recieve those payments and tell them you would like to sign up for direct deposit.
You will need the following information to give to your Benefit/Payroll Provider:
- Credit Union R & T # 272483840
- Your Credit Union Account # and 3-digit Suffix (if unsure, contact to obtain).